Lake Keowee, from the Cherokee word meaning “Place of the Mulberries,” is an 18,500-acre lake renowned for its purity and is host to three lake communities of The Cliffs. The Cliffs at Keowee Falls community spans over 2,500-acres with 20 miles of shoreline at an elevation of approximately 1,200 feet and is bordered on the north by Devils Fork and Oconee State Parks.
Not only is boating, fishing (4 species of black bass!), water-skiing, swimming, camping, and picnicking just a step from your door, the community boasts an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and 28,000 square foot clubhouse with 180 degree panoramic view of the course. This “mountains meets the lake” residential community is truly a gem.
At the $3.5m Sports, Activity and Wellness Park you will enjoy a gorgeous resort style pool, fully equipped & staffed Wellness Center, tennis complex, activity park, property owner pavilions, integrated community trail system, and much more.
At it’s inception, the 7,171-yard 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course was named by Golfweek Magazine as one of the “Best New Courses.” And no wonder since this beautiful course follows Falls Creek through seven holes with numerous elevation changes, tree-lined fairways, and sprawling par-3s.
Named 2015 Best Lake Community of the Year by Real Estate Scorecard and 2015 Best of the Best among America’s Premier Properties by LINKS Magazine, The Cliffs’ lakefront communities encompass the northern end of pristine Lake Keowee, one of the most breathtaking lakes in the Southeast.
- 18-Hole, Par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- 28,000 S/F Clubhouse
- 9,000 S/F Sport Center and Wellness Complex
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Strength Training Equipment
- Cardio Area (treadmills, spin bikes, elliptical trainers, and a bike, each with individual televisions)
- Group Fitness Area
- Spa & Wellness Services
- Heated, Resort-style Pool w/ cabana wing
- Free Weight Area
- Exercise room for group classes,
- Spa Services
- Personal Training
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultations,
- Lawn Yoga and Group Exercise,
- Croquet Court
- Activity Field and Track.
- Mulberry Village Shopping Center
- Falls Creek Waterfall Park
- Marina (Located at The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards)
- Nature Trail System
Homes for Sale at The Cliffs at Keowee Falls
212 Bentwood Salem, South Carolina
4 Beds 5 Baths 1.140 Acres